Requesting Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals that meet the following requirements:
- Individuals must be at least 15 years of age (unless certain requirements are met).
- Individuals were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and at the time of making the initial request for DACA (this requirement is subject to change).
- Individuals had no lawful status on June 15, 2012 (this requirement is subject to change).
- The individual is currently in school, has graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forced of the United States.
- The individual has not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.