Practice Areas

Other immigration applications/processes

  • S Visa (Informant Visa)
  • T Visa (Trafficking Visa)
  • U Visaim
  • Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA)
  • Advance Parole

Read More

Removal and bond proceedings

  • Requesting a bond before an immigration judge
  • Applying for asylum, withholding of removal, or Protection under the Convention Against Torture before an immigration judge
  • Cancellation of Removal for Non-lawful/ Lawful Permanent Residents

Read More


Requesting Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals that meet the following requirements:

  • Individuals must be at least 15 years of age (unless certain requirements are met).

Read More

Employment based visas

  • Labor Certification
  • Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers

Non-immigrant Visas

  • B-1- Business Visitor
  • B-2-Visitor
  • E Visa-Treaty Trader & Investor Visas for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation

Read More


  • Citizens can vote and run for public office, bringing family members to the U.S. (citizens generally get priority when filing a petition for a relative), hold certain jobs reserved for citizens, and they are protected from deportation
  • Applications for Naturalization
  • Derivatives of citizenship
  • Child Citizenship Act (CCA)

Family based applications

  • Petitions for Alien Relatives
  • Applications to adjust status to permanent residents (applications for green cards)
  • Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residency
  • Consular processing
  • FiancĂ© visas